MON-FRI 8AM-6PM, SAT 8AM-5PM, SUN CLOSED 1102 SE 9TH LANE, CAPE CORAL, FL 33990
  We have a Huge selection of new and used tires  to choose from!                We Welcome you!
    

 
                              
Best prices on NEW TIRES and a huge selection of handpicked used tires!!

      NEW TIRES are the way to fix your car or truck. USED TIRES ARE A BAND-AID, and that is why here at Cape Tires-4Less we will give you full credit on the used tires you buy from us towards a new tire if purchased within 2 weeks or 500 miles.

 
     

        
    LABOR RATE FOR AUTO REPAIRS $59.95/HR
WE OFFER A VERY AGGRESSIVE LABOR RATE FOR AUTO REPAIRS SUCH AS- WEAR AND TEAR REPAIRS, FULL SUSPENSION, ALTERNATORS, STARTERS, GASKETS, Etc. CALL TODAY FOR YOUR REPAIR ORDER ESTIMATE (239)573-8473        
               


                                                                                         

Interested in purchasing rims or tires??  Financing is available to help you get back on the road in style!!
  

         
Financing also available for auto repairs to help get you back on the road!                       

                    

OUR MISSION

100% Customer Satisfaction!! We promise to serve our customers by offering only the finest quality products, superior installation and unsurpassed service.
WE NEVER TIRE OF GIVING YOU GREAT SERVICE!!!

About our pre-owned tires
At CAPE TIRES-4-LESS we hand pick each and every tire to ensure the best quality possible. Our pre-owned tires all have at least 40% of the tread remaining.  Most tires are 60% to 80% tread remaining.  This means you get a great quality pre-owned tire for a fraction of the cost of a new one!  We have the most up-to-date tire mounting and balancing equipment to make sure your tire is mounted and balanced properly the first time and you’re back on the road as quickly and safely as possible.
;






                     
           

 LOOKING FOR NEW TIRES?
  Here are just a few of our most popular brands we carry

 

           
                                                                                                       




* 5 QUARTS 10W30 OIL & FILTER (MOST VEHICLES)
** FOUR 13" PER-OWNED TIRES MOUNTED AND BALANCED ON YOUR VEHICLE. ALL PRICES PLUS TAX AND STATE FEES.
 ALL PRE OWNED TIRES AND BATTERIES ARE SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO REFUNDS ALL SALES ARE FINAL.